90 % effaced...this is good!
She stripped the membranes, not so good... ; / (It was incredibly painful and made me really sick for the rest of the day/night).
But, we are hoping to have a baby in the next couple of days!
If labor hasn't begun by Monday, I will have an ultrasound and fetal monitoring Monday morning to check in on him! We'll then make a decision about induction from there.
We want as little intervention as possible, and to let him come naturally, like its supposed to be! But we also want to have a healthy baby! = ) So we will be trying to find that balance. Hopefully it will not come down to us having to make that decision, and he'll come on his own.
We will keep you updated!