Friday, October 30, 2009

Waiting, waiting...

It's Friday, again. We are still waiting to hear back on the house!

There are two other offers on it, as well. We put in a good offer, so I'm hoping the bank god will smile upon us, but we'll see! Nothing to do but wait...some more.

I had kind of hoped we'd hear something before the weekend. This will be a long weekend...!

In other news:

Dmitri weighs 16 lbs! He is starting to scoot around, though, only backwards for some reason. We frequently find only his head sticking out from under furniture, where he has backed up under it ( like the sofa and pack and play). It's pretty funny.

All Hallow's Eve is tomorrow! We cannot wait to dress up! I'll post pics of Dmitri in his costume. (I'll give you a hint: It's fire-breathing cute)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ugh, waiting to hear about houses is the worst. You have my sympathy.