Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Photo

We will be taking our family photo soon (for our holiday card). I have been looking for inspiration, because really, who wants another photo with white blouses and khakis? Sure, it's easy to coordinate, and sometimes its the downright practical thing to do. But, you know what, I don't want my family picture to look "easy." I want it to look classy, timeless, and creative.


Design Mom never fails to impress. 



check out her amazing blog www.designmom.com

But can I really live up to Design Mom? Probably not. I will never beat Martha Stewart either, though I thought that I had a shot when she was in prison. Then I realized that even her cell was probably more cozy and crafty than our apartment. Ok, maybe not.

I will be scavenging for outfits today, and scouting out locals. Unfortunately, Central Park isn't really an option.

No comments: