Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Advising Appointment

I went to my advising appointment for this semester. I have a fabulous adviser, but sometimes I wish she could help me a little more...I wish she could just tell me what to do with my life. Like, how to balance being a mom and having a career? Or should I go to graduate school? What's the meaning of life? (Ok, slight exaggeration.)

All in all, it was a productive meeting. I could potentially graduate Summer 2011 (it might be December). That's only a year away...and I am SO ready. I am so over being in college. At least for right now.

After this next semester, I will be done with my major requirements and just have electives left...maybe I can take Italian cooking and the Kama Sutra class. I don't even know if that exists, but if it does...count me in.

I feel like this stage of life is coming to a close, and it's about time...I feel the pages turning...

But then I wonder...what's next?

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

One step at a time! At least you're making steps in the right direction!! :-)

CourtneyKeb said...

What's kind of sad is that I'm so used to Facebook I was looking for the "like" button for this post.

Haha.

Kitty Moore said...

Lots of wonderful opportunities are ahead! x

Anonymous said...

i love love love the title of your blog!

xxx
vb

The Four Week Vegan said...

How exciting, just about a year away. Enjoy every minute of it.

Sparky said...

Hello Sweet F.H. For what it is worth don't look to the future, no really (it will take care of itself) Take this morning for example, make a decision that TODAY will be a perfect day, your love for your young son and husband will never be as great as it is at this moment. Today, you make it great. WE tend to make life too complicated, it isn't. WE can change it all right now. Know that others are there to support you, even if only through a note like this. You are not alone, never have been and my goodness you are loved. What could possibly matter more than that? Now go meet your morning and day head on...There is a new girl in town...
bless you today and always. M.S.