Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sex, drugs, and truth or dare...

I can breath a sigh of relief, now that the polls are closed, and I am safe for another week on So You Think You Can Decorate. I feel really lucky, since every lady competing is so talented and creative! But, I am especially excited about this next week's project so tune in tomorrow night! I will give you a hint: recycled (I know, so trendy.)

I have always loved Truth or Dare. And I am a pretty honest person. So I could not resist when I discovered "Formspring" ...where you can ask me ANY anonymous question that you would like. I will answer just about anything. I, of course, reserve the right to not answer any question that I feel might hurt another person, or that has malicious intentions. But, all in good fun, I just might shock you with what I am willing to reveal...!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're still safe. I'll be "tuning in". lol

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

Favorite book? Boring, I know, but I'm curious!

Kelly

The Little Red Shop said...

What fun! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the entries tonight!

: )

Julie M.

Vanessa said...

Wow! I just looked at what you made! Amazing!