Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9-Months-Old



He's been out as long as he was in (in utero that is)! My 9 month post is a little late...but so was he (born at 41 weeks), so I deserve a little slack, right? ; )

This picture says it all: he is so full of life, happiness, and personality. We love every minute with him. He's cruising, eating "real" food, and moving around. It's amazing how life just keeps getting better. If you can't tell, he loves water! (and he's showing off his teeth: he has five!) We call him our little monkey.

I am trying to enjoy every minute with him instead of complaining how quickly the time goes...but I'd be lying if I didn't say that it makes me sad to realize how quickly he has grown.

He weighs 19 lbs. and is 27" long!

We love you, Dmitri Aleksandr!


(And don't worry...just because I am no longer on SYTYCD, I will definitely be keeping the projects coming! I have quite the list that I'm sure you won't want to miss...we are moving in two weeks!)

15 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

He sure is a happy little cutie! I just love it when a baby smiles and you see just a few teeth in there. It is one of the sweetest smiles ever!

barbie said...

great picture! he's adorable!

Cat said...

What a cutie! Such personality and that smile...swooooonnn :)

Jackie said...

Adorable!!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

what a cute little boy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes my day seeing that other people are out there interested in what I say. Thanks again!

Suzana said...

He's really really cute!

I asked how old you were because I thought we were close to the same age. But since you're 20, and were born in the 90's (read in a post), we ARE the same age!
I can't imagine how you manage to keep your life in order, let alone make it a success. I know of people that struggle with school and a part-time job, without have a kid, a husband and a house on top of it all!

I just wanted to say that I really admire you for making everything work, and keep up being awesome!

Sarah Ann said...

what a precious baby :)

Vanessa said...

He is so handsome!! Great shot!

Lindsey said...

Love that pic! What cutie and you can so see that he does have such a cute lil personality!! Happy 9 months!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is beyond adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment -- I am very goal oriented and LOVE my lists/organization tools. Glad to know that I am not the only one. I have enjoyed getting to know you via your blog -- you seem fun and very wise!

Patty said...

Oh my goodness he's just adorable!

The Single Nester said...

What a cutie! And that smile. Don't worry about your parenting skills. When I was four, I stuck a screw in my nose. My parents were hanging curtains. Had to go to the ER to get it yanked out. I think I turned out okay :)

Mary Ellen (ME) said...

9 months "in" and 9 months "out"... Awesome! He is quite the handsome little gentleman! Children really are the biggest and the best blessing, aren't they?
-ME

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

So sweet! What a great smile!

Stop over to Pandora's Box to enter a giveaway! patti

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

He is such a little cutie!!! Great picture!