Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth


Dmitri wishes you a Happy Fourth of July!

July 4th was his due date...of course, he decided to stay en utero for an extra week. There was a lot of kicking going on during the fireworks, and I was so big, I thought I was going to explode! 
Here I am, quite miserable last year watching fireworks. Please ignore my incredibly puffy face.


I am thankful this Fourth to be 40 lbs lighter and to be celebrating with my sweet boy! And eating our Fourth of July tradition:

 

A berry parfait....mmm!

Have a wonderful day of celebrating!
Love,
Caroline

4 comments:

Leah said...

What a cutie! Sounds like your having a great time!

Tia Colleen said...

mmmm, berries. we made our first bumbleberry pie today, WAS SO GOOD!!

And awww, look at you all big and pregnant and ready to pop like one of those confetti bottles (ya know, where you pull the string?).

Thats me this year. Only, I'm not QUITE that pregnant, hee hee.

Happy 4th to you and your family!!

HarmSkills said...

happy 4th and congrats on D's due date and almost birthday!

barbie said...

you and your husband look like babies yourselves! :)