Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Georgia Aquarium & Staycation

I've survived finals, though I'm still trying to finish up an online class in the next day or two. And I needed a little break after that!! Due to some conflicts with school scheduling, we had to cancel our East Coast road trip. I was really disappointed. However, we have decided to make the best of our staycation. We have spent some time with friends and family this past weekend, and we went to the Georgia Aquarium, which is no doubt, one of my favorite places to go!

Here are a few shots...











Dmitri was a little tired after all of that...

It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to going back when he is a little older.

Plus... a staycation means....projects! Get excited.

2 comments:

Yuliya said...

Looks like a fun place to visit!

Cindy said...

The first picture of your boys is so cool. I really love it. Looks like you guys had an awesome time.