1. I started with a plain plate that I already had, but was not using.
2. I printed out a profile shot of Dmitri (my ink is running low, hence the funny color. But that is unimportant!.)
3. I carefully cut out the profile picture.
4. I traced the profile picture onto scrapbook paper of my choice and cut it out (in this case, dark brown paper).
5. Here is the finished result! You can secure it and gloss it with Modge Podge. Although, I used Gel Medium since that is what I had on hand.
Total cost: $0. <---love that!
Total Time: less than 15 minutes!
I can't wait to complete my plate wall. Have you found any great places to buy plates?
I love how her patterned plate turned out:
image via Prudent Baby