Here is the short version:
2. Take a sign language class
3. Read a book just for fun
4. Buy a house
5. Reupholster a piece of furniture (in progress)
7. Make cake icing out of avocados
8. Get an internship
9. Write a pros and cons list for future careers
10. Go on a weekend away
12. Build Dmitri a play kitchen (in progress)
14. Scrapbook from July 2009-July 2010 (in progress)
16. Take a practice GRE test (decided against it)
18. Create a budget and follow it
19.Face a fear.
20. Blog about it
21. Start a compost
The Final Tally:
In Progress: 3
All in all, I feel pretty good about it.
As fun as it was to have a vision for the year and goals that I wanted to achieve, this next year I think I'm going to change it up a little bit:
Two Before Twenty-Two
1. Give birth to baby # 2
2. Graduate from college
And there you have it.