We tried to use as much scrap wood as possible for the construction.
A mini Poang chair (a Christmas gift from Dmitri's "Tia")
The view from the entrance
The shelves are constructed out of 1 x 4's and trim, most of which we had leftover from building our bed. David cut the mini-brackets with a jig saw, and we used leftover white paint. The total out of pocket was $6!
This is the first part of the nursery that I feel I can officially say is "finished"! And considering I'm full-term, it's nice to have something complete. Hopefully we might can fit in a few more projects before baby # 2 arrives, but we'll see!
For more nursery posts click here!
I linked up at The Weekend Wrap Up Party!