Friday, March 30, 2012

This Week in Photos: March 30th

A random assortment of photos from this week. Some bloggers put up a single photo. I am too indecisive for that. So here you go: my weekly photo roll.
 We put in raised beds this past week. The littles think they are sand boxes filled with dirt- hours of endless play.
 David's parents brought these bottles for Damon to play with. Damon likes to see how many he can hold at one time, and then scatter them about the house. Picking up is another story.
 What's in the picnic basket?
Note the spatula waiving in the photo.
David's birthday picnic.
 Kitchen floor snuggles.
 Papa tickles.
 Damon loves slides.
 Dmitri is an avid jumper.
 Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing, by request.
 <3
 He prefers to feed himself.
 Spinach, goat cheese & steak fritata.
Potatoes make me happy too.
Spring picnic.
One of my best friends is moving to Pennsylvania today. I'm going to miss her so much. I'm so sad about it.How was your week?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful week. Family picnics are the very best, aren't they?

~Michelle said...

What a great peek into your blessed life :) Your family is beautiful and your childre are delightful.

Thank you for stopping by Quiet Waters this week.

Mama Gone Green said...

what a sweet family you have! I love that jumping picture!!