Monday, March 3, 2014

Where is this going?





me- taken by David.

I have missed this blog a lot. I have loved every minute of writing and chronicling our lives here over the last six years. My writing has ebbed and flowed as life has sped up, slowed down, shifted and turned. I've had times when writing has been therapeutic, and times when I've wanted to keep things to myself.

My three little ones and my photography business have stolen my heart and my time, for now. I've found that my blog is currently usurping mental energy away from these things, while not actually manifesting any writing. This has led me to write this little post to say that if you'd like to follow along with what I'm up to on a regular basis, follow my photo blog here:

http://carolinesingletaryphotography.com/blog/

and like my photography Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/CarolineSingletaryPhotography

I will occasionally post house projects, and homeschool updates here, but day to day life will mainly be in visual form. I would love for you to keep up with me. I really love and miss my blog friends. Until next time...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'll be following your photo blog! I completely understand stepping away so you can devote your time and energy to the three beautiful little ones. Though I do look forward to seeing future house pictures, since I'm curious how your house will evolve as the kids grow - you have such a distinctive style.

Mrs. Limestone said...

I'm sorry to see you wont be posting here but I can totally understand when its not working for you. Off to check up on your photo site. Best of luck!

Jessica said...

You are so beautiful! I never know how to style those statement necklaces. Love how you're wearing it here.

Will miss your blogging, but I am excited for you and your new photography ventures. Loving your newborn photos...capturing all the little baby wrinkles and toes! <3