1. Bake homemade bread
2. Take a sign language class
3. Read a book just for fun
4. Buy a house
5. Reupholster a piece of furniture
6. Plant a garden
7. Make cake icing out of avocados
8. Get an internship
9. Write a pros and cons list for future careers
10. Go on a weekend away
11. Perform a random act of kindness
12. Build Dmitri a play kitchen
13. Write a love letter
14. Scrapbook from July 2009-July 2010
15. Build a piece of furniture "from scratch"
16. Take a practice GRE test
17. Perfect a whole wheat sugar free cookie recipe
18. Create a budget and follow it
19.Face a fear.
20. Blog about it
21. Start a compost
What is SMART? - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time Bound
Thanks for the suggestions for the 21st goal. Composting wins! = )
What are your goals for the near future?