If you recall here, I wrote a melodramatic post where I muse that I must be a terrible mother since my son almost swallowed a tack. There is a lot of motherly freaking out and crying going on. But Dmitri was fine, and no tack was swallowed.
He pulled an instant replay last night except he did
And he definitely swallowed it. I have the X-ray and everything. We spent several hours yesterday evening in the ER, and all of this morning at the doctor. At this point, it has not made any progress and is hanging out in his stomach. We are really hoping that when we have more X-rays on Monday that it will be gone!! We are just waiting at this point!