1. Playing in blow-up swimming pool + mama knitting.
2. Crayons and markers + a giant roll of paper
Some of the crayons get eaten.
I sewed this crayon holder - great for traveling!
4. Playing with hats
6. Roads made out of Washi Tape
8. Making Lemonade - my kids go nuts over this. Lemon juice + stevia + water
10. Dance Party to the Elizabeth Mitchell Station on Pandora.
11. JUMPING on our trampoline. We do this at least three times a day.
It's been a fun summer. It's been a new challenge to be a full-time parent with no school for me or Dmitri, and David working (more than) full-time, but we made the most of it. What are your favorite summer activities?