Monday, November 12, 2012

Right Now::

Right now, I am::

:: looking at cameras online. Nikon D5100 or D7000? New or refurb?
:: listening to the Edward Sharpe Pandora Station.
:: helping Dmitri with his lacing cards.
:: still hot from my morning walk. Do I really need to change into short sleeves in November?
:: realizing Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK.
:: starting the frenzy of completing holiday projects. Felt and yarn everywhere...
:: holding a whiny toddler. I suspect an ear infection.
:: smiling at my children playing with a bag of pecans that we gathered this week.
:: looking forward to a doughnut run with the husband in a few minutes.
:: proud that I made a meal plan this week. I'd gotten out of the habit, and it was tragic. Glad we are back in the rhythm- less stress, less eating out, more good food.
:: thinking about holiday photos. Oh, and that I need a camera for them.
:: Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Loving your blog!...and yep thanksgiving is next week!