Monday, November 23, 2009

A Saab Story

I apologize for the title, I just couldn't help myself.

We have the most unreliable car, ever. After totaling my Volvo by rear-ending an F-250, safety was more important than say, a car that actually runs. So we have a 2001 Saab 9.5. Every time we get in it, we never know if its actually going to take us where we want to go, or get us back home.

Today it's heart stopped- in the middle of an exit ramp. With the husband, baby, and our 80 lb. lab all on board, we were quite a sight to see. Luckily, a [kind] military type man (who seemed to know a lot more about cars than any of the mechanics we've been to) stopped and helped us. I mean, this car is so dead, the emergency blinkers wouldn't work (I was standing on the side of the road waving cars around us). We made it home safely, we are just temporarily car-less.

And so that is the story of how our Saab died.

We are getting a new car next week. I cannot wait.

Wondering what's new with our house? We are STILL waiting! But, we received news last week that was positive, and so we are hoping to hear some official news SOON!

No comments: