Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Eve of Christmas Eve

The cards have been mailed, the gifts are wrapped and waiting dormant under the tree, now we are as eager as school children for Christmas to arrive! We are hosting our annual Christmas Eve cocktails and fondue gathering tomorrow night. It's just a small get together for those of us who don't travel during Christmas.

 I have a fondue pot that I got as a wedding gift, and I really could not justify having it if I did not use it at least once a year! I did register for it, after all. *blush*

We are both exhausted by this point in the holiday season, as working Christmas retail is not for the faint of heart. Perhaps we are getting too old for this... ; ) Most likely not. I love working retail; I'm weird, I know.

Merry Eve of Christmas Eve! Only two more days!

No comments: