Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010 & Update

Halloween photos of my monkey....


 Dmitri loves to pick my Marigolds.
He'd rather play in the gravel than have photos taken..!



He made such a cute little monkey! We debated about trick-or-treating, but we decided that it would be kind of silly since none of us eat candy...So we played in the backyard amongst the leaves and flowers. We could not have asked for more gorgeous weather!

We've had a crazy couple of weeks, and while I have been menu planning, it hasn't been anything too exciting! One recipe that we really enjoyed was this Palak Dal.Yummy! I'll be back next week with a full menu.

 Things to look forward to this week:
-We'll be announcing the sex of the baby
-More nursery updates
-Getting the house ready for the holidays..!


I linked up at Love Stitched!

14 comments:

CourtneyKeb said...

We had a low key-candy free Halloween evening too. Just as cute though. ;)

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

WHAT??? Not eat candy, why you might as well not believe in Santa Claus!! I wish I could say the same!

Stop over for a vintage giveaway!

coolkids said...

adorable Monkey! That looks like an ON costume. My son was a giraffe. He wasn't feeling that well so he just walked around a bit. At least I got a couple of pics!
Can't wait to check back tomorrow!;)
fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Adriana said...

What a cute little monkey!

Sharstin said...

ah i love that little monkey costume! he looks adorable~ glad you guys had a great weekend!

lamina@do a bit said...

Ha ha ha.. what a CUTE little monkey!! Such a great little costume :)

Lauren said...

Love your blog! You have some great, great ideas!

And so loving the monkey costume! Our little boy, Henry, has this same costume for NEXT year! Now, I have 12 months to convince my husband to dress as the man in the yellow hat! He'll cave! :)

Allison said...

What a cute monkey!

Vanessa said...

He is so handsome!!! And I love your hair!

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

What an adorable little monkey!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Oh I love your little monkey- sooo cute!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Cute lil monkey! We didn't go out for candy either. There was one lady who came to our door with a baby and a bucket. Seriously?? I hate to be THAT person, but come on. ;)

I'm looking forward to decorating too.

Amanda said...

The last two pictures are so cute!!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

I don't think I've ever seen a more adorable monkey! :)