Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's In Your Fridge: Jeremy & Kathleen


Jeremy & Kathleen is my go-to blog when I am looking for inspiration for a new tasty, creative, and healthy recipe. So I am thrilled to get a peak into their fridge and food lifestyle. Definitely check out their blog for more recipes and a lot of other fun posts.


The veggie drawer: Kathleen says this is where the magic happens!

Describe your diet in five words or less:
 -Eat Real Food. Mostly Plants.

What food could you not live without?
-Being a vegetarian I would say vegetables. Our veggie drawer is currently stocked with red peppers, zucchini & squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and ginger. Yum! 

What is the scariest item in your refrigerator?
-Last week a cucumber went bad. It wasn't pleasant.

What food is your guilty (or not so guilty) pleasure?
-I love a glass of red wine or cold beer (depending on the season) every evening.

Any random food thoughts you would like to share:
-I would love to recommend the book In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan. It changed my life and the way I feel about food.

Thank you Jeremy & Kathleen!

4 comments:

Leslie Anne said...

I'm from Louisiana so I'm totally loving that she has Abita in her fridge!

aweekfromthursday said...

I love the Michael Pollan reference, and the Abita variety pack. Great choice!

-heidi
a week from thursday

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

What a fun idea this is for a blog series! I'll have to check out Jeremy & Kathleen's blog. Their fridge looks pretty healthy -- but it looks like they're ready for a party too! :)

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

i (semi) recently discovered abita pecan beer. good stuff.