Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Right Now:

Right now, I am::

:: anxiously waiting for David to finish the GRE this morning. Cannot wait to hear how he did, and to have this big day behind us.
:: trying to convince myself to plant my fall garden. The plants are looking impatient.
:: cold.
:: happy about fall, finally arriving.
:: thinking about sewing some slippers for chilly little feet.
:: finished packing away the littles summer clothes.
:: going to finish the final touches on a big paint project that will be revealed on the blog tomorrow! Excited! And down to the wire.
:: snacking on pumpkin chocolate chip muffins that I made this weekend.
:: planning holiday family photos.
:: reading the book "Tails" to Dmitri.

Back to painting, while the littlest one sleeps...


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins sound amazing! I found some with quinoa in them that I am going to try soon!