Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My little pumpkin

My little pumpkin was not a pumpkin for his first Halloween! We spent Dmitri's First Halloween in Atlanta with "Uncle Tio" and "Tia Sharon." David and I both love fantasy stories. So Dmitri was our little dragon! I made mini pumpkin pies (thanks to Bakerella!). that were tasty and adorable.  We skipped out on the trick-or-treating this year. I thought we might try the frat houses out (since we are surrounded by so many of them), but thought better of it. (We wanted candy, not condoms!)
 

We spent Sunday in Greenville with David's family. Everyone (Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, aunts & uncles) drove and met half-way for lunch. We enjoyed seeing everyone, but it was a ridiculous amount of driving for just a couple hours...I don't think we will be doing that again. Dmitri is a great traveler, but its still hectic to pack up everything and schedule around his naps/feedings!

This week it is back to our hamster wheel routine. No news on the house yet...ahhh...

*I can't wait to have patience, because patience is a wonderful thing. Hurry up, hurry up, I've got to have it now...*

1 comment:

Jillian said...

So cute!! I want one. lol