Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Right Now::


Right now, I am::

:: wishing my dear husband a very happy birthday.
:: thankful for the excuse to get a cake.
:: feeling more like 40 weeks pregnant than 34.
:: thinking that it's probably because I weigh the same as I did at 40 weeks with my last two pregnancies.
:: happy it's spring. (Our seeds have sprouted!)
:: still feeling quite down and at a loss. 
:: overwhelmed.
:: looking forward to Damon's 2nd birthday this weekend.
:: in denial that it's been 2 years already. He's still my baby.
:: frustrated that my little ones are still very out of whack since our unexpected events and travels.
:: grasping for a way to re-center them.
:: guessing that this baby is a girl. Just because.
:: already dreading David starting school in August.
:: trying not to think about it ^. Unsuccessfully.
:: praying for my body to stop aching.
:: looking forward to labor and birth. Already.
:: admitting that I love "The League." David and I watch an episode every, single, night.
:: taking an online Photography 101 & 102 class. 
:: super proud and excited of a photoshoot that I did with my little ones amongst the daffodils this weekend. (I will share soon, I promise).
:: popcorn. 
:: eager for more spring picnics.
:: continuing to organize our house. Spring cleaning + nesting. If only my body didn't give out on me.
:: anxious.
:: carrying on.



4 comments:

Carrie's Catchall Cachepot said...

I am so sorry about your sister in law - what a tragic loss.

I too am pregnant with baby #3 (I will be 33 weeks tomorrow) and like you I have already gained as much weight as I did at 40 weeks with my two previous pregnancies! There must be something about third pregnancies!

You look beautiful sitting amongst the daffodils. We still have snow here (Ottawa, Canada) with more forecasted for tomoorrow!

Happy first day of Spring!

Kristin said...

You look great! I also can't wait for your labor and birth because I can't wait to read all about it! :)

Mandi said...

I think you look great! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!

Christy said...

Hooray to a reason to celebrate amongst what has happened to you & your family recently. Can't wait to see other pictures of your photography!