Thursday, May 9, 2013

Right Now:: Still Pregnant.



Right now, I am::

:: still pregnant.
:: (and was not expecting to be.)
:: happy that I feel very ready and prepared for our newest little one.
:: a little annoyed that I have swept the house 6 out of 7 days this week.
:: realizing that my house actually needs to be swept daily.
:: looking forward to this delicious broccoli and cheese soup for lunch. I made a huge pot yesterday.
:: hoping I don't have to go grocery shopping, again, before this littlest one arrives.
:: thrilled that we set up our swimming pool for the summer.
:: as bummed as a 9+ months pregnant woman can be that it's not actually warm enough to use it.
:: wondering is it actually May?
:: bored.
:: thankful for friends.
:: almost done tiling the boys' play kitchen. (I was not expecting to be anywhere close to done with it before the baby...but I might actually get it done if this little one waits much longer).
:: tired and exhausted.
:: waiting.
:: incredibly curious and increasingly impatiently wondering whether it's a boy or a girl!

And you still have time to guess!

Hopefully my next blog post will be an announcement. Surely....

2 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

you look great. I will anxiously be awaiting the arrival of #3~

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i am new here and i love what i read and your blog title rocks :)